Snort mailing list archives

Added 0 alert(s) to the alert cache??

From: Luis Torres <al1629608 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:11:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

After going through the installation guide found here *http://www.snort.org/docs/setup_guides/Snort_Base_Minimal.pdf* I
see my logfiles as well as the alert one created, I see minimal info on BASE but I keep seeing this message: Added 0
alert(s) to the alert cache

That makes me think something didn't go well. I've looked around for a solution to this but no luck yet.

Any suggestion would be great. Thanks

Luis T.

http://mail.yahoo.com