Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-sigs] Flowbit dependancy issue

From: Matt Jonkman <jonkman () bleedingthreats net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:51:27 -0500

I sent that email about a month ago. 1/8/07. Not sure why it just
surfaced....

Thanks Matt

MAtt

Matthew Watchinski wrote:
Unless something broke recently I had fixed packages hand rolled into
the "registered" user release about a month ago.

Matt Jonkman wrote:
Don't know how to whistle here... or I would. :)

If fixes do show up, or maybe even just a 'what happened' so we can fix
it ourselves, will this be on the 30 day delay? Or whatever the license
is now?

Matt

Bamm Visscher wrote:
*crickets*  ??