Snort mailing list archives

Fnord and false positives

From: "James L" <jamesboxxx () hotmail fr>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:47:49 +0000

Hello,

As I have no mean to test Fnord in a production network, so I wanted to ask
about its false positive rate: is it true that Fnord generates too many
false positives? if so, is there any other preprocessor that deos the same
job but with less false positives?

regards,

James

Découvrez Windows Live Messenger : le futur de MSN Messenger !
www.windowslivemessenger.fr