Snort mailing list archives

Re: IDS Policy Mgr/snort2.6 support?

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:17:37 -0400

We are working on finishing up IDS Policy Manager v2.0 which will be out
shortly. It is a complete re-write and really brings IDSPM to a new level.
Unfortunately other things keep putting it on hold.  Look for some more
information on it in the coming weeks. But for now I updated the website to
give people a few screenshots of what is to come.

http://www.activeworx.org

Enjoy!

Jeff