Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems With Acid in W2KServer

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:43:17 -0400

On Sep 12, 2006, at 6:33 PM, Edge Unforgiven wrote:

Hello I'm beginner with Snort and Acid, but i configured it when I access Acid show me the Follows errors, please if someone knows how resolved or where i can found a manual about it,
My System Configuration
Windows 2000 Server
My SQL 5
PHP 4.4.4
phplot-5.0rc2
Snort_2_6_0
adodb492

Thks

Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid \acid_state_criteria.inc on line 224

Hi-

First, as I am sure you will hear, check out using BASE first. It is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/secureideas 1.2.6 (sarah) is the current release until I can get 1.2.7 out the door sometime next week.

Second, your error is caused because you have the error reporting level set to high in your php.ini file. Set it to
not display notices by changing the line to look like below:

error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

Then restart your web server.

Hope that helps,
Kevin