Snort mailing list archives

Re: [RGSPAM] exclude ip

From: "Al McGale" <al.mcgale () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:07:26 -0400

I've looked over the user guide, but I'm obviously not looking in the right
spot.  In my environment there are some sensors that will see traffic from
multiple scanning stations.  I've been adding the scanners to the
threshold.conf one by one for each rule they hit, but I would much prefer to
eliminate the scanner's IP addresses completely for all rules.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this?