Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-inline not letting 80 traffic out

From: "Mike Montgomery" <mmontgomery () c3bb com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:58:27 -0400

Tried that, still nothing.  I can't do anything but ping it seems, tried ftp
and telnet with no avail either :(

Mike

On 8/11/06, Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com> wrote:

try setting

config checksum_mode: none

Regards,

Will

On 8/11/06, Mike Montgomery <mmontgomery () c3bb com > wrote:

> Ok, I have snort-inline configured and running, I did a standard
iptables -A FORWARD -j QUEUE to pass all traffic.  2 nics, eth0 and eth1 are
0.0.0.0 with br0 with a IP.  From my pc behind snort box, I can ping by
name or ip.  But cannot pass web traffic via web browser.  If I turn off the
snort and flush the iptables, I can pass traffic normally thru the bridge.
What have I done wrong?

Thanks

--
Mike Montgomery