Snort mailing list archives

Re: pmgraph.pl on win32?

From: "phish phreek" <phishphreek () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:42:46 -0400

Wow! What a great response time! I greatly appreciate the workaround. It
worked like a charm. I didn't think that the temdir was going to be the
problem because I watched it with filemon. Anyway, I'm not very experienced
with perl. I'm learning more and more everyday. I still have yet to
recognize all the differences when trying to adapt a *nix script for win32.

Thanks again for helping me out!