Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort In-Line on a Linux host running as a Bridge

From: Mark Reinsfelder <markreinsfelder () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are notes on running Snort in-line. These are some step by step from a class in which we set up snort inline.
They are a little non descriptive, but I hope they help.

Mark

Sam Evans <wintrmte () gmail com> wrote: All,

I was wondering if anyone has any documentation on using Snort In-Line
on a Linux host acting as a bridge?  I have never done this before
(always use ip forwarding) but the project I am on is requiring that I
bridge.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thx,
Sam