Snort mailing list archives

Re: Compiling snort for CheckPoint Firewall-1 support

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:30:19 -0500

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 17:19 +0200, carlopmart wrote:
  i would like to test snort 2.4.4 release with CheckPoint fw-1
(NGR55
and NGX) and in-line (snort-inline.sf.net) support. I have used
snortsam
last months, but I need a real IPS now thath sends commands to my
firewalls and blocks traffic. How can I compile snort for fw1
support???

Uhm... that *IS* what Snortsam does. It sends commands to your firewall
to block traffic.