Snort mailing list archives

CSRA Snort User Group Meeting -- Feb 24th

From: Joel Esler <joel.esler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:38:06 -0500

Attention residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and whomever else feels like driving that far!!
CSRA User Group Meeting
For our second meeting well be changing a couple things, Location, Day, and Hours! Plus, were going to have free Pizza and Soda!

Location: 214 Park Ave SE, Aiken, SC 29801
Day: February 24th (I know, its short notice!)
Hours: 7-9 pm

Joel Esler will be present to present and talk about Snort and Sourcefire as well as have a QA session. Other members are also welcome to present as well!

Finally, if you are interested in attending, please RSVP at: http:// www.snort.org/registrations/rsvp.html

Look forward to seeing you there!

Also, here are some directions.

214 Park Ave SE, Aiken, SC 29801

Google maps link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=214+Park+Ave +SE,+Aiken,+SC&ll=33.558321,-81.718347&spn=0.004846,0.012639

Coming from Augusta:
I-20 E to South Carolina Exit 18.
Bear right onto SC-19 (Edgefield Hwy) go 5 miles
Follow Edgefield Hwy/Laurens St until you hit 1 (or Richland Ave), make a left
Turn right at Fairfield St
Turn right at Park Ave

Coming from Columbia:
I-20 W until Exit 18.
Turn Left onto SC-19 (Edgefield Hwy)
Follow Edgefield Hwy/Laurens St until you hit 1 (or Richland Ave), make a left
Turn right at Fairfield St
Turn right at Park Ave

Parking is available in the front and side of the building.

PLEASE RSVP!!!

Joel Esler
Sourcefire, Inc
joel.esler () sourcefire com