Snort mailing list archives

RE: Anyone have problems with aanval?

From: Our World Is Here <info () lucretia ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:44:24 -0700

I too have (and still use) aanval, I do not notice this type of
activity/anomaly.   Yes this option is turned off.

Plain and simple your config is whacked.  If your 'using' safe mode against
the wishes of the tool, you may be the culprit.

Cheers,

James Friesen, CIO

Lucretia Enterprises
"Our World Is Here..."