Snort mailing list archives

Re: Patching Snort 2.4.2 with ClamAV Errors

From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:44:56 -0500

Yeah I got the same thing on sarge, I know it is kind of a crappy fix
but if you are not using prelude just Nuke the following from
configure.in and run autoreconf -f.  Haven't had time to get into it,
been super swamped at my paying job, but that should fix your problem.

Regards,

Will

dnl
dnl Prelude support
dnl
AC_ARG_ENABLE(prelude,
[  --enable-prelude     Enable Prelude Hybrid IDS support],
                want_prelude="$enableval", want_prelude=no)
if test x$want_prelude = xyes; then
      AM_PATH_LIBPRELUDE(0.9.0, use_prelude=yes, use_prelude=no)
      if test "$use_prelude" = "yes"; then
              LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS} ${LIBPRELUDE_LDFLAGS}"
              LIBS="$LIBS ${LIBPRELUDE_LIBS}"
              CFLAGS="$CFLAGS ${LIBPRELUDE_PTHREAD_CFLAGS}"
              AC_DEFINE(HAVE_LIBPRELUDE,, Define whether Prelude
support is enabled)
      fi
fi