Snort mailing list archives

RE: Database error?!

From: Our World Is Here <info () lucretia ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:39:54 -0600

This would seem to be some sort of bizarre encoding error.  SQL doesn't like
to see quotes or double quotes in a query, perhaps running the debug output
from BASE may elude what query is causing the problem, then maybe it can be
determined how to solve this for you.

I recently updated to BASE 1.2 and no longer seeing issues with archive
moving and/or copying, but give me some time to build up the volume I was at
a few weeks ago.

James Friesen, CIO

Lucretia Enterprises
"Our World Is Here..."