Snort mailing list archives

RE: Serious Snort Bug Could Lead To Next Slammer

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:21:06 -0700

Ron,

While it was certainly unprofessional of you to make the comments you did.
You do not set policy for the list and just because something is posted
wrong or multiple times you are in the list to help not criticize the
topics.

I've been at this for a couple of years now and I certainly do not remember
everything. This initially looked like something new in the way it was
posted, too me. I found this in our Email from 3 days back and may have not
given it the personal attention it deserved, but it was a request for free
support. All I needed was a quick answer and I certainly did not get that
from you.

If you have more comments on this please post them off list.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--