Snort mailing list archives

RE: Get/wget sigs?

From: SN ORT <snort_on_acid () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:50:32 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I got it, literally where Joel pointed me, right
after I hit the login button, I can generate the
oinkster code at the bottom of the screen.

Well, I don't really use Oinkster, I have my own lil
scripty thingy going that'll run every nite. It wgets
the updates via that link provided by the oink code
now. And then of course it shuffles it around a bit.
Anyways, thanks! Now I can scratch that off my
6-month-old todo list!

Cheese!

Marc

--- Patrick Harper <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
wrote:

You don't need lynx to fetch a file from the web.
The oink code is a URL
too, how are you planning to get that?