Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.4 port for FreeBSD

From: Scott Dexter <scott.dexter () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:12:32 -0400

Or download 2.4.1 which is now available.

On 9/23/05, Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us> wrote:
On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 11:07 -0500, Cody Holland wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on the list knew how far along we were on
having the new 2.4 version ported to FreeBSD?

Probably a question for sergei () FreeBSD org, the port maintainer.

That said, you can checkout Snort from CVS or build it from tarball. It
compiles and runs fine on FreeBSD.

Regards,
Frank

--
Scott Dexter
The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.