Snort mailing list archives

Alternate to Snortcenter2?

From: "East, Bill" <eastb () PFFCU org>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:10:30 -0400

Folks, I'm getting back into the Snort world; I configured Snortcenter2
which works beautifully up until the point a rule with "ftpbounce" is
introduced. It appears that maintenance on the project may have stopped
so I was wondering what people are using for sensor management.

--
be - MOS

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.