Snort mailing list archives

BASE Graphs not working

From: "Lean Cornelius" <lean.cornelius () sintrex com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:10:15 +0200

Hi Guys/Girls

I apologize if this question is on the wrong list.

I got BASE working and It is absolutely fantastic, just one problem.

When I click on Graph Alert Data from the main page I get the following
errors:

Warning: main(PEAR/ErrorStack.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /usr/share/pear/Image/Graph.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR/ErrorStack.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/Image/Graph.php on
line 33

I checked for the ErrorStack.php and did not find it on my machine.

I'm running RHES3 with Snort 2.3.3, mysql and base 1.1.4.

I did install Image Graph. Here are the steps I followed to install:

rpm -i sqlite-2.8.16-1.1.el3.rf.i386.rpm

rpm -i php-sqlite-1.0.2-1.rhel3.dag.i386.rpm

pear install Numbers_Roman-1[1].0.1.tgz

pear install Numbers_Words-0[1].13.1.tgz

pear install Image_Color-1[1].0.1.tgz

pear install Log-1\[1\].8.7.tgz

pear install Image_Graph-0\[1\].5.0.tgz

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Lean Cornelius

SINTREX Integration Services (PTY) Ltd
Tijgerpark 2
Second Floor
Willie van Schoor Avenue
Bellville
7530
South Africa

Tel:          +27 (0) 21 914 6450
Fax:          +27 (0) 21 914 9878
Mobile:      +27 (0) 82 770 1604
Email:       lean.cornelius () sintrex com

which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you
are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy or
delete the message.
Any use of information contained by this message, by persons or entities
other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.