Snort mailing list archives

Re: Error in ACID???

From: Kevin Reiter <tux () penguinnetwerx net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:45:28 -0400

Kunael wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to set up Snort+MySQL+ACID; I follow with accuracy the intructions
provided in http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rdanyliw/snort/acid_config.html,
but I always get the same error when I load http://localhost/acid

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_module_name()
in /srv/www/htdocs/acid/acid_state_common.inc on line 49.

I've revised the configuration files and their parameters in several times and
I don't found any error.

Another thing to check is your php.ini file.  I've had this happen on
Win32 as well as *BSD machines before, and it's always been something with
the php.ini file.

Aside from that, you might want to use BASE as opposed to ACID, for
reasons stated in previous threads.

HTH
-Kevin