Snort mailing list archives

Snort Lunch at DefCon

From: Jennifer Steffens <jennifer.steffens () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:08:58 -0400

Hey Everyone,

Back by popular demand, Sourcefire will be sponsoring a Snort meeting at DefCon again this year. We decided to do it as a lunch this time to give folks a chance to sleep off the hangovers. Brian Caswell, Principal Research Engineer with the Sourcefire VRT, will be hosting the meeting along with a few other folks from the Sourcefire Snort Team.

So come hang out with some fellow Snorters. There will be free food and free Snort schwag. What more could you ask for?

Date: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 12:00-2:30pm

We can only fit so many in the room so we need folks to register at http://www.sourcefire.com/news/webinars/sf_defcon_2005.html. Complete details on the location will be sent to registrants prior to the event.

Questions? Let me know.

Cheers,
Jennifer