Snort mailing list archives

logrotate in mysql

From: "Ks, Mithun (Corporate)" <Mithun.Ks () ge com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:24:18 +0530

Hi,
 can anyone help me in this logrotate option for mysql.
 The problem is in logrotate.conf we included logrotate.d/mysql/snort. it is showing some error. In logrotate.d the
path is logrotate.d/mysql/mysqld.
we were unable to find where mysqld file log is.
please help me with complete steps for working of logrotate for mysql. where are all we want to make changes.

Regards......
Mithun