Snort mailing list archives

Please Help me! How configure span port to work with encapsulation trunks

From: federico.juarez () ife org mx
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:47:48 -0500

Please Help Me!

We have a switch Cisco 6500 and have several VLAN and trunks configured. We trie
to configured port Span to work with IDS Snort, but We canĀ“t see all the
traficc, Somebody know if that is due to the encapsulation ISL or another
causes? What can I do? RSPAN could be another solution? anyone have a
recomendecion?

Thanks

Carlos Juarez.