Snort mailing list archives

Snort Install for monitoring 5 interfaces?

From: sEc nErD <umkcguy1978 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 06:04:26 -0800 (PST)

hi all,
We ahve to install snort on a box running fedora.
And this snort is supposed to listen on 5 interfaces
inside pix,outside pix and 3 dmz's.

could anyone give some precautions and pointers for
the install to be taken since its going to listen on 5
interfaces .Right now am building the box from scratch
 by putting in network cards and installing fedora on
it ,any precuation on that stage??

thanks all in advance