Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort.conf

From: spiv007 <spiv007 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:38:41 -0500

Right that what im wondering will "var EXTERNAL_NET !$HOME_NET" show
me an internet address attaching another internal address.

Im using bleeding rules to detect virus and spyware.  I was thinking
"var EXTERNAL_NET any" will be my best option for this case.

?

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:51:31 -0500, Esler, Joel - Contractor