Snort mailing list archives

AW: AW: reg Snort IDMEF plugin problem, NULL facili ty

From: "Poppi, Sandro" <Sandro.Poppi () wacker com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:46:08 +0200

Mayank,

the current available version is a diff to snort 2.2.0, so it's "normal" to
get such kind of messages.

Right now I don't plan to provide a new diff to snort 2.3.x with the "old"
snort-idmef 1.2.x tree since I'm hoping to publish snort-idmef 2.0.0 within
the next few weeks.

Thank you for using snort-idmef!

So long,
Sandro