Snort mailing list archives

Re: archivePlus problems

From: "Jim Vonder" <jim_vonder () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:38:49 -0800

That was the first thing I thought of, but the perl line was right. I did some research, and found that sometimes DOS style text files can also cause the error, and after I dos2unix'd the script, it ran without having to change the #!/usr/bin/perl line.

But my biggest problem is that while the script now seems to be working (no errors, takes a few seconds 'thinking'), the data itself isn't getting moved.

Jim Vonder