Snort mailing list archives

Re: Where can I download syslog?

From: "Scott / NightStorm" <NightStorm_Draco () isyourgod com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:14:39 -0500

Haven't looked, cause I'm not much of a gopher-type person early in the mornings, but give http://www.rpmfind.net a crack and see if a copy is on there that matches your OS build. It's likely there will be one, and an rpm is always so much easier to deal with than raw source code... ;)

----- Original Message ----- From: "mr leokenzie" <tenminustwo () hotmail com>