Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort rule lookup from ACID broken??

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:33:48 -0500

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 12:45, Marc Hering wrote:
Hey Guys,
Is it just me, or since they changed the website, If I get an alert in
ACID, and I click on "Snort" which usually takes me to a description
of the rule that was violated..Now I get "Oink page not found"  Is
this just me or is this universal????

<M>

This is universal.  Snort.org is working on an enhanced rules search.
When that is finished, the BASE team will be updating the software for
that.  We will also try to send out an email explaining how to make the
same type of fix for ACID.

Thanks
Kevin
BASE Project Lead