Snort mailing list archives

RE: where to find libpcap

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:37:28 -0600

I just noticed something, why in the world are you installing snort-1.6.3?
Go to snort.org and get the latest version, they are on 2.3.0.

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com

www.ntsug.org - Snort Users Group

"If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, get down there and light the
dang thing yourself!"