Snort mailing list archives

help me please

From: murali krishnan <saicmurali () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:36:32 +0530

hai,
 i am doing my project in Network IDS. I tried to install snort in
redhat linux 9.
i am getting error, when i installed the package php-4.3.3.tar.gz
after i installed apache(httpd-2.0.47.tar.gz). I tried all the
versions of php(from 4.2.2 to 5.0).
i am getting the error like "/usr/src/BUILD/php-4.2.2/....
incompatible with the apache and sapi_apache.c is not compatible with
the apache version(20020628 found, 20020309 need).
please help me in fixing the error so that i can install further to
continue with my project. I am having my review in the forthcoming
week. please spare ur time to help me .

thank u.
bye.