Snort mailing list archives

Re: emailing detected attacks

From: Gentian Hila <gentianhila () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:18:23 -0500

It is totally different. Sorry my mistake. I meant logsurfer.

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:03:26 +0100, Edin Dizdarevic
<edin.dizdarevic () interactive-systems de> wrote:
Are you sure you mean logwatch? It is something a bit different than
logsurfer/swatch... ;)

Regards,
Edin

Gentian Hila wrote:

Does anyone has some kind of guide how to install and configure logwatch ?

I searched for a while but not able to find something that works for
snort and Fedora

Thank you

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:28:21 +0100, Edin Dizdarevic