Snort mailing list archives

RE: No alerts on ACID

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 05:48:07 -0500

Also, if you are using RH9 you need to know that no more patches are being
released by RH, it is EOL.  The fedora legacy project is doing patch
management for RH9 for as long as there is community interest and
involvement.

Check out http://www.fedoralegacy.org/download/ and
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/docs/ for directions on using yum and apt with
RH9 to keep it up to date.

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com

www.ntsug.org - Snort Users Group

"If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, get down there and light the
damn thing yourself!"