Snort mailing list archives

RE: Re: CAUTION: Long Rant!!! Re: [Snort-sigs] Broken 1429.2 (POLICY poll.gotomypc.c

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:05:03 -0500

Thank you, excellent link. It should be on the subscribe e-mail when you
first join this list.  But then, the people that get the complaining
(the ones who do not do what is described in that doc) would not read it
in the first place :)

And from what I have heard, Brian is a very busy person.  And I think he
does a great job, and my thanks go out to him for all he has done for
the snort community.