Snort mailing list archives

Re: NO output from Snort to MySql

From: "Shawn Kottke" <skottke () datalink com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:50:55 -0500

Check the snort-users archives. Someone not to long ago was trying the same thing without much success, but he did get
things working. Also in response to that someone else (sorry I don't recall the authors name) took some existing
documentation and altered it to assist in this type of setup.

Hope this helps to point you in the right direction.