Snort mailing list archives

Re: Need help with ACID

From: "Senthil Prabu.S" <prabu333 () hotpop com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:03:56 +0530

Hi Rohit,
    Ooops !!.  Have u ever looked at snort home site.
There are plenty of stuffs relavant to installation guides there
Have a look at,
http://www.snort.org/docs/

  First,tell me,on what platfrom r u set up NIDS?.
You have docs at abvoe mentioned links for Redhat,Solaris,Free BSD.
If you are looking for HPUX specific docs,then I shall help me.

Feel free to write to me,

--
Senthil Prabu.S

If you are smart enough to know that you're not smart enough to be an
Engineer, then you're in Business.