Snort mailing list archives

RE: Re: Taps

From: <CGhercoias () TWEC COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:12:04 -0400

http://www.netoptics.com/products/product_family.asp?Section=products&ci
d=1&menuitem=1

A lot to chose from, we are using
http://www.netoptics.com/products/product_family_details.asp?cid=1&pid=4
&Section=products&menuitem=1 this one for two years already without any
issues. Costs us 600$ back then, maybe they are cheaper now.
LordHex,

The Lord Of The (Token)Ring:
    (the fellowship of the packet)

"One Ring to link them all, One Ring to ping them,
one Ring to bring them all and in the darkness sniff them."