Snort mailing list archives

ntwdblib.dll not found

From: Arpan Acharya <arpanacharya () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 02:22:18 -0400

After installing snort and mysql, i get this error when i try to run
snort...intwdblib.dll not found
i have tried to run mysql and it runs fine...i did telnet localhost
3306 and its working too.
In the snort.conf, i have this as the output database
output database: log, mysql, user=username password=password
dbname=snort port=3306 host=localhost
. I found this question posted on mailing lists but could not find the
answer that would make it work for me. So,if someone knows how to fix
this, please let me know,
Thanks.
--
Babs