Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort CVS Moving to cvs.snort.org

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:15:51 -0400

Hi Jon,

Two questions ...

* Will the mailing list also be moved?

Not yet, although we may move it at some future date. I find the Sourceforge mailing lists to be pretty slow, fequently, but that may just be me...

* Will the contributions (Oinkmaster,Barnyard,etc) also be CVS?

Barnyard will be moved over at some point (if we haven't already done it, I could have sworn we were planning it), 3rd party projects are under the sole control of their authors. We will continue to link to projects that we find interesting or useful.

     -Marty

- Jon