Snort mailing list archives

Help With SnortCenter

From: "McKeeman, Samuel" <smckeeman () ingdirect com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:11:07 -0400

Hi All,
            I am using snortcenter to manage my sensors and I have run
into a problem that I hope somebody can help me with.  I want to create
the config file to push off to the sensors, but when I click on update
from the internet I do not get anything.  Also the file that can be
pushed to the sensors is empty.  How do I get the file created to hold
all of the vars, preprocessors and outputplugins that I am already
currently using on my other sensors.  I also noticed that you can only
select one output plugin.  Is there anyway to have more than one
output-plugin.  If anyone could help me out with setting this stuff up I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks alot

--Sam McKeeman--

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received the message in error,
please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.