Snort mailing list archives

Re: Deleting data from Snort DB

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:29:11 -0500

--On Tuesday, July 27, 2004 07:37:29 AM -0400 Jeff Heckart <jheckart () mycom com> wrote:

I am trying to rid old data from my snort/acid MySQL database.  I have
looked around and the only method that I have found is by way of the ACID
interface.  I would like to delete based on time through the MySQL
client.  Is there a script around that does this, or what tables would I
need to delete data from based on time?

Yes.  Go to http://www.ntsug.org/ and click on Downloads.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer