Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID recs

From: shashank.joshi () tcs com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:41:37 +0530

If you want to delete all the alerts currently showing up in ACID, you can
do the following,
- Click on the number showed after "Total Number of Alerts" on the main
console of  acid.
- When the next page shows up containing the alerts, go to the bottom of
the page.
- Select action as "Delete alert(s)" from the dropdown menu and click on
the button "Entire Query"

This should delete all the alerts currently in the mysql database.

Also I strongly recommend you to read
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before asking any
further questions on any forums. Don't think that I'm blaming you, as I
also had asked "such" questions in past.

good luck!

shashank

"Chandana Bandara" <chandana () dialogsl net>
Sent by: snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net
07/18/2004 08:58 AM

Please respond to
"Chandana Bandara" <chandana () dialogsl net>

"Snort" <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
cc

Subject
[Snort-users] ACID recs

hi ,

To remove all the records which r stored in the ACID , do i have to flush
all the records in the MySql or elese is ther any other way ?

thanx
chandana
ForwardSourceID:NT00005742