Snort mailing list archives

RE: clearing logs in acid console

From: Jose Maria Lopez <jkerouac () bgsec com>
Date: 21 Sep 2004 14:05:01 +0200

El vie, 17 de 09 de 2004 a las 20:37, support escribió:
Hi jose

Thanks for your help

But I am facing problem if snort is that the /usr partition is going
100% utilized becoz of which acid console is not showing any new alerts
. can u tell me how and which files to delete from this partition in
order to work out.

Regards,
raj

You could delete the whole snort directory under the mysql directory,
but then you will have to create the tables for snort and acid from
new. Check this directory and see if you can delete it safely and
create the tables for acid from new.

Maybe someone can give you better advice.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.