Snort mailing list archives

RE: SPADE

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:55:21 -0700

You might want to check with Demarc. I believe the project was acquired by
them during the transfer of some of Silicon Defenses property.

I believe you can still get in touch with Jim through email. He is now
employed by Symantec as is Roel Jonkman.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--