Snort mailing list archives

flexresp2 is in CVS

From: Jeff Nathan <jeff () snort org>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:00:22 -0400

Hi Pedro,

Yes, version 1.0.2 is in CVS. EVERYONE running a CVS version of snort with flex response should switch to flex response 2.

- -Jeff

On Sep 18, 2004, at 2:48 PM, Pedro Fortuna wrote:

I believe the code will be imported to the snort CVS tree soon.

Jeff,
Is it in the the snort CVS tree now? Any new version (i'm running 1.0.2) ?

Best Regards,
Pedro Fortuna