Snort mailing list archives

Re: monitoring screen

From: Jose Maria Lopez <jkerouac () bgsec com>
Date: 15 Sep 2004 19:01:47 +0200

El mié, 08 de 09 de 2004 a las 14:24, Fahad Al-Suwais escribió:
Dear

I would ask how to monitor the events that the sensor log.

Is there a different software which should be installed on another
machine (console) to see the events, or it should be monitored on the
same sensor machine.

Please let me know the available solutions,

Best regards,

You could use an ACID console in the console machine, that
doesn't need to be the sensor. You need to be logging to a
database to use this.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC