Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID Archive Database

From: "Lance Boon" <lboon () firststatebanksw com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:13:31 -0500

Try this

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/myisamchk_repair_options.html

--safe-recover, -o
Do a repair using an old recovery method that reads through all rows in
order and updates all index trees based on the rows found. This is an
order of magnitude slower than -r, but can handle a couple of very
unlikely cases that -r cannot. This recovery method also uses much less
disk space than -r. Normally, you should repair first with -r, and then
with -o only if -r fails. If you have lots of memory, you should
increase the value of key_buffer_size.