Snort mailing list archives

Re: Administrativia: No advertising please

From: "M. Jamil" <mjamil650 () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 23:08:03 +0000

I don't really see a need for such a spectacle, nor a long winded rant from Martin Roesch on the matter. There isn't really a need for all of you to jump down the sales lady's throat for an accidental CC that she apologized for. On a side note, I've taken a look at what they are doing over there and it all looks pretty cool.. I might even consider it over Sourcefire and their overpriced appliances.

Frank Knobbe, you coffee-shop revolutionary, stop feeding your ego trying to be a man by talking down to others behind a computer screen.

p.s.
If Martin Roesch and the others are so upset about the accidental CC of the sales email, why don't you configure your list software to disallow CCs or start moderating?

peace