Snort mailing list archives

Re: new Barnyard new snortb

From: Bamm Visscher <bamm () satx rr com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:31:06 -0500

My guess is that mysql (or postgres) support didn't get compiled correctly into your binary. Make sure you use
'./configure --eable-mysq', it doesn't generate any errors, and you see the switch '-DENABLE_MYSQL' being passed to the
compiler during your make.

If this is barnyard version 0.2.0 the, see this thread [1] about fixing a bug.

BTW, the barnyard mailing lists is a better place to get answers to these questions. I know Andrew watches them.

Bammkkkk

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&m=108379037315936&w=2