Snort mailing list archives

Re: Log analysis without ACID

From: Michael Sconzo <msconzo () tamu edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:33:59 -0500

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 12:58:11PM -0700, Michael Steele wrote:
ACID does not generate report logs.

I have yet to find one. It would be nice to find one that can generate
weekly, monthly and yearly reports from the Snort log.

What kind of information are you looking for in the report... ?

-=Mike

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.